The following scripts are developed by the CHIMERE developer team for internal use.
They are offered as examples but are not maintained and there is no user support (contrarily to the CHIMERE model).
Download AVN analysis global meteorological data
- Authors: B. Bessagnet, D.Khvorostyanov, L.Menut
- Last update: February 2010
- How to:
- Go to the "dss.ucar.edu" http web site, open an account and use this script.
- Replace the output directory outdir in the script: check-and-complete-AVN-analysis.sh
- Replace 'login' and 'password' in the script download-dss.sh
Download AVN forecast global meteorological data
Run WRF 3.1 to produce meteorological fields for CHIMERE
- Authors: D.Khvorostyanov, L.Menut
- Last update: March 2010
- How to:
- Download the script runCLIMATO-WRF-EURCOR.sh
- Download the script simusWRFlme-EUROCORDEX.sh and change the following path, depending on your own configuration:
- wrfdir: give the path of your WRF installation
- wrfdomains: give the path of your domain coordinate namelist file. Here this is: WRFdomains.txt and this is an example for the chimere developers team use. Adapt to your domain.
- Download the script loadlistERAI.sh. This example is configured for use with ERA interim data. Adapt the names if you want to use NCEP data or another source.
- Download the WRF namelist: namelist.wps.EURCOR.sed and namelist.input.EURCOR.sed. See the WRF documentation and change the option following your own use.
Generate CHIMERE domain file COORD_xxx from a WRF meteorological output file
- Author: Dmitry Khvorostyanov
- Date: 2012
- How to:
- Download the script wrfcoord.py
- Make sure you have a python installation with netCDF4 and numpy libraries. If not, you can use pip or easy_install or Anaconda, etc. to install them.
- Run the script.
- Rename the generated .CHI file to COORD_Your_Domain_Name
- Put it to the chimere_root/domains/HCOORD directory.