Welcome on the CSTB site.
You should for instance use:
- the Current events page (here or on the left sidebar) to post announcements on ongoing activities/campaigns,
- the Community Portal (here or on the left sidebar) to initiate, follow or react to discussions relevant for the broad balloon community.
Note that you will have to create an account to edit pages (anonymous editing forbidden).
CSTB in a few words
CSTB stands for "Comité Scientifique et Technique Ballon" (Balloon Scientific and Technical Committee). It is composed of:
- Dynamics/Chemistry of the Earth lower atmosphere (boundary layer and lower troposphere), upper troposphere and lower stratosphere,
- Atmospheric electricity,
- Planetary atmospheres (other than Earth),
- Astronomy and Astrophysics,
- Solid Physics and Electronics.
Notes and References
- ↑ Institut National des Sciences de l'Univers, within Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique.
- ↑ Centre National des Études Spatiales, the French space Agency.